I Love It When...
**Out of nowhere she looks at me and says "hi". Especially cute if she's sleeping in her crib and wakes up just a little bit and sees me.
**She does her silly crinkly face smile. Cracks me up every time
**She cannot reach something so she takes my hand/arm and uses it as an extension of hers
**She runs, she's got this little scamper that is so cute
**That she now has certain "chores". She loves to feed the kitties and puppy. She says "Help"
**She squeals - she absolutely squeals (VERY high pitched) when she's having fun. Particularly if she's hanging out with her cousins and running throughout the house.
**She gives me her hand to hold.
**I get a hug and kiss when I drop her off at daycare
**We put her to bed at night, she stands in her crib and gives me a "huggie" and "kissie" and then skips over to The Husband and does the same with him.
**The way she reads to herself. Sometimes she sounds like a little preacher girl.
Of course there are many more things but those are the first things that came up in my head as I work! Thanks for letting me share.
3 comments:
Awwww!
Aww! I hope I experience that some day :)
You and James are so blessed to have such a beautiful, sweet child. Can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment