I'm back with only my normal excuses for not posting. Busy. Oh our computer has a viurs, that's a newer excuse.
It's Sunday and I feel like crap. I'm tired and I'm sick and I have a toddler that does not care about either of the above. A major challenge of being a parent - they can give two craps if you feel like crap. They still want to get up bright and early. They still want to be fed and changed. All you want to do is wrap up in your blankie and sleep.
It gets to the point where you are begging, seriously vocally pleading for your daughter to take a nap. *sigh* Normally it wouldn't be quite as bad if Husband didn't have to go out today. I would otherwise gladly barracade myself into my room and leave the crazed one to the mighty Husband. Afterall, I would totally do it for him.
I owe a Halloween post and since it feels like a decade ago and its closer to Thanksgiving then anything else - here you go:
The Girl was Little Red Riding Hood. She was adorable. We visited Husband at his treatment (fun, he had his infusion on Halloween) and walking through the hospital she collected 4 quarters from an older man since he didn't have any candy. Then once in the office, she got 2 more quarters. Nice. Later we went to Husband's mother's house and we trick or treated. She got the hang of it pretty fast. And let me tell you - people just throw candy at little ones who aren't even gonna be eating most of it.
So in recap - Halloween = fun.
1 comment:
Feel better soon!!
Post a Comment