I wanted to do a post tonight about Halloween but I had to do this one first. I know I first posted about Halloween, oh forever ago in deciding what The Girl should be (she wasn't a monkey!) but that can wait for another day (maybe tomorrow!).
Remember my post about trying to encourage The Girl to call me Mommy? Well hold on to your granny panties while reading the following.
The Scene:
Sunday morning, home of The Blogger. Post banana & egg breakfast for The Girl. Beautiful, dark haired Mother of The Girl sits in the corner of her couch with a chocolate covered Entenmann's donut. The Girl walks up to The Mother and stares at her with big eyes and long lashes. The Mother breaks off a piece of donut and as she puts it into her mouth, she hears "Mommy".
End Scene.
She did it, I have a witness. I must have laughed for 5 minutes. She says "Mommy" to get some donut. Ahhh, a girl after my own heart. I don't think she appreciated the hysterics from myself and The Husband so I doubt I'll be hearing the "M" word anymore anytime soon....unless of course, I wipe out another Entenmann's chocolate covered donut. Hmm, it may be worth the calories.
3 comments:
LOL!! I'm glad you finally got your Mommy :)
Too cute!
How cute. Sounds like she just needed the right bribe...err motivation...to say the magic word!
haha! Cute!
Post a Comment