Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Procrastination at its finest

So I should be taking out the garbage right now. We actually have 2 weeks worth since the holiday schedule last week screwed us up. So there's a lot of garbage. Let The Husband do it? Yea, that's what usually happens but he's actually working - dropping off phones at my sister/brother-in-law's house so I should also be doing something to helps towards the family. Stupid garbage.

I was determined however to first finish this stupid online application that I started a couple days ago. I hate these things with a passion. Every single one of them has you download your resume but then you have to fill out all that information again - it's ridiculous. You got my resume, ask me a few more questions but don't have me type in again where I work, how long I've worked there blah blah blah.

And before that I had to do some catching up on blog reading which led me to wanting to write tongiht. I was inspired by my friend - I'll call her pixie because that's what The Husband calls her. But now that's I'm writing and half looking at and CakeWrecks, and listening to The Dog whine to be let out for the millionth time - I just don't know if I have time to really write what I want to get out.

PLUS - I have other trivial stuff to write like. OMG I was actually offered a job! ~*~*~*HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE~*~*~* After a year of no call backs and rejections - someone actually offered me a position! Too bad it paid $5000 less then what I make now and I had to turn them down : ( By no means was this a dream or even all that great of a job but after the week I'm having, I so wish I could have taken it. Plus free tuition at a wonderful university after being employed for a year, not too shabby. Anyone - that gave me a great boost yesterday after a pretty craptaculous day.

AND - The Girl had her 2 year appointment. It hit me just thinking about it...2 freaking years. I remember like yesterday bringing her there with my Mom just a few days after I brought her home from the hospital.

Anyway, in the doctors own words, She's a big girl but well proportioned. She is now 30lbs6oz and 36" long. I have a 3 footer! Poor thing screamed for the majority of the appointment. No shots! (yay!) But she had a fingertip blood draw (boo!) to test for lead poisioning or something.

See look, I've already written so much. I will come back to this. Hopefully I'll still be motivated - hell I hope I remember what I want to write about at all.

I know you'll be sitting on the edge of your seat just waiting!

For now, I will take out the garbage. In a few minutes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be sitting at the edge of my seat waiting!
Hehe.

Congrats on the job offer - hopefully there's more where that one came from, paying $5000 MORE ;)

Silka said...

Wow she's so big. I can't believe it!!!

Booo! I hope you get more offers for MORE money !

Nancy said...

Congrats on the job offer!! Here's to better and bigger offers!!

Anonymous said...

YAY on the job offer! Even if you can't take it, it must feel good to get offers.

And I will cram more garbage into an already full can for a week just to avoid taking it out.