I love peppermint so Christmas and after is a great time for me with all the left over candy canes from the Christmas tree. Apparently my daughter shares my taste for the zestier things in life.
When allowed a small piece off a candy cane - she pops it in her mouth, says "Mmmmm" and proceeds to chew it. I'm sure she will soon realize that it's proper to sucks a candy cane, not bite it. But she's 2, I'll cut her some slack.
The other day, the stinker got upstairs while I was occupied doing something important - playing Zuma ; ) - I go up there and she's in her room and she comes running at me with the BIGGEST smile on her face and says "Mmm". She hugs me and has a very strong scent of mint coming from her mouth. I said "Girl, give me the candy cane". She runs over and hands it to me.
Just now, I'm getting dinner ready. She runs to the front living room. I'm okay with that. She runs back and forth all the time. But this time I hear "Mmmmm". She could have gotten away with it too. She just can't resist vocalizing her pleasure.
I have to go now and buy a lock for the candy canes.
5 comments:
LOL! Mmm! cute!
hahaha, adorable!
LOL too cute!! I can see her doing it too!
I love that story!
LMAO thats too cute
Post a Comment