Why is it so hard to get over the little things? I've been finding myself fixating on the small things I will miss on not having another child. Sure I mourn the big stuff - kicking, childbirth, having an itsy bitsy baby (or likely another not so itsy bitsy). Lately, I've been thinking about the little things I would do differently if I had another. Namely, I want one of these:

I had a carrier for The Girl- a Bjorn that I really didn't use much. I like the idea of "wearing" a baby more this time. I'm sure it would be helpful with The Girl around.
Why do I torture myself so? I can't help it - how do you avoid pregnancy/baby stuff? Its impossible.
Just a vent. Back to work.
5 comments:
Hugs......I am the opposite of you right now, when I think of having a baby, I simply get exhausted in my head and have no interest, LOL.
I can't imagine having a baby when you're not ready. Its hard when you're ready and excited but when you aren't in that frame of mind - I can't imagine how difficult it would be!
But I also get exhausted thinking about it - that helps bat off the baby bug ; )
I wish I knew how to once and for all get rid of all baby fever forever!! I'm freaking out over finances today. I'm so stressed that I want to puke. I can't afford a kid. I can't afford a kid. I can't afford a kid. Have to remember that!
Nancy - Finances, you so don't want to talk to me about that! Unless you really want to spoil baby fever.
I know what you mean...I am already thinking that Noah will be an only child because of what we are going through, but we REALLY wanted 2 kids. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Post a Comment