You ever feel like your living a never ending baseball game where you're up to bat and you never get a homerun? Sometimes you get a base run, maybe a double but you never make it home.
It's how I've been feeling lately in my job search. Iam feeling defeated and deflated. Lost and a loser. I get one interview, a second and for some reason I'm not good enough to get hired. The waiting kills me. My goal of being out of my current position by my next review is ticking very quickly away. My enthusiasm to look for something new has tumbled and my happiness at work is 95% gone. I'm stuck and I just want to give up.
Medical bills, daycare, gas, so much have piled up and finally taken there toll. I'm sad, I'm scared. I don't know which direction is the right one anymore. I thought this potential position would be a new start in so many ways.
2 comments:
*Hugs* Sending good luck vibes!!
:(
Hang in there Sarah. I know what that feels like, but it must be a heavier load to bear when you're a parent.
((hugs))
Post a Comment