That's about all I've been doing lately. Being busy living life. Trying to figure life out. Has anyone accomplished that task? Oh yea, before I forget - CUBS YOU SUCK!
Ok, now that that's out of the way. Life continues on the road its been going. I've been trying to get my house in order. I was at my neice's baptism yesterday. So many little things that are occuring that yet again is making it hard for me to completely move forward. With the house, the sheer number of outgrown Girl clothes is just ridiculous now. There is no reason to keep them and every reason to sell/give them away. Afterall, not like The Girl is going to have a little sister to wear them.
Then there was the baptism with the gown that has been worn by my father, myself, my sisters, and all of our children. It looks like its going back in storage until the generation we birthed is giving birth.
The Husband is cool with me - he tells me to pick out the outfits that I want to keep and we can get rid of the other stuff but he doesn't hound me - even with baby clothes everywhere. He amuses me when I talk baby names and say "with our next baby." I just need him to play along with me, I don't know why.
I'm realizing more and more that I don't finish things to completion. I'll start something with the best intentions but eventually, it falls to the wayside. (It may explain the house.) I'm really hoping to use my Tastefully Simple biz as something to prove to myself that I can do and stick to.
As I'm exploring the darker shades of my brain, figuring things out, I really am finding myself yearning for something more in my life. Religion? Spirituality? I don't know but I'm finding myself drawn to something. Gotta figure what that something is, may be helpful.
This is such a downer post. I hate being a downer. Let's try some cuteness that is......The Girl!
- She gives leg hugs and if you're sitting on the floor, she'll come up from behind and give you a big hug.
- She has mastered bubble wrap. Helps that we have a ton laying around here.
- The Girl loves to help. Stacking boxes or sweeping the floor. Let's hope she's always so chore friendly
- She cannot get enough of the cats and dog. She loves to pet them though she is starting to discover their tails. These guys have patience, let me tell you.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Tomorrow, Monday, blah. I QUIT! Sorry, I just wanted to actually type that out since its not happening anytime soon.
CUBS you broke Chicago's heart.
1 comment:
It sounds to me like you wouldn't mind another baby :)
Post a Comment