Thursday, September 25, 2008

A conversation

Me:......Say Mommy
The Girl:....Momma
Me: .....Mommy
The Girl:....Momma
Me:.....Mommy
The Girl:....Mommommom
Me: .....Say MommY
The Girl: ..... Mommma
Me: ...... Mommy
The Girl:..... Momma
Me:......Say Daddy
The Girl:.....Daddy
Me:......Daddy
The Girl:.....Daddy
Me: .....Daddy
The Girl: ....Daddy
Me: .......Mommy
The Girl: .....Momma

6 comments:

Deb said...

hehehe
my son says Momma too. I tried to get him to say mommy but he never picked up on it. Now i cherish that he calls me that, most of the time. Sometimes he WILL say mommy.. but only when he's yelling from another room and he wants my attention lol

Julia said...

LOL -- face it Sarah, you're Momma.

lenebene said...

LMAO haha at least you tried :) She's a smarty!

Nancy said...

Aww cute! hehe Loki just calls me 'woof' :/

Anna Rain said...

awww. When I was 11 I started calling my father papi. No idea why, now when ever we travel it comes back - else it's mommy, daddy, mom, dad, mother but it's father-dearest when I want something.

Children are cute. (sometimes)

Anna said...

She's cheeky! I love it!