Learning to balance wifehood, motherhood, and workhood. All the while not quite feeling like an adult. Wha? I'm a Mom? Like my Mom is Mom?
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Rain, rain...go away
It rained here for like 48 hours straight. Granted it's not Hurricane Ike but my God, it did not stop until like 4pm today. I am not quite sure how to get to work tomorrow because a river that I kinda have to cross has flooded and shut down all the streets and all my alternative streets in. Could be interesting - more like completely maddening. I already have a crap ass commute, this ain't gonna make it any better. But things could be worse. Yesterday's weather (the worse of it - the most rain in state history!) could have been a weekday and we could have all been stuck in it. Or it could have been our friends' wedding which is this coming Saturday. So I guess it wasn't that bad. Just not looking forward to tomorrow morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment