Add to the Bad Parenting List
The Husband bought a watermelon. Now The Girl loves her fruits. LOVES fruit. He cut it up and served it for dessert. She took one piece and another and another. We laughed at how much she was eating. Everytime we moved the bowl - she would cry and say More!
Well, she kinda threw up. She ate so much watermelon that she threw up. But just a little. And just some watermelon.
Whoops.
4 comments:
I don't think that was bad parenting at all. It's not like she was eating a bunch of candy bars or ice cream at Old Country Buffet...which I have done-and yes, one out of nine did throw up.
I got "drunk" on chocolate at my work wedding shower that was held at a chocolate store...and yes, did get sick after.
Hey how were you guys to know that she would combust afterwards...lol. It's not bad parenting, it's learning.
LOL!! I agree, it's not bad parentnig.. it's natural. But I hope she won't resent watermelon forever hehe.
Post a Comment