I was planning on updating everyone about my doctors appointment but The Girl's cuteness just wins out.
During our normal bedtime routine tonight, I was sitting on the floor as The Husband sat on the glider. I laid back and pretented to sleep. For some reason, this tickled The Girl's funny bone and there was no way she would let me sleep AND snore in her room. A few minutes after "waking" me up, she started to poke at my eyes. (Sometimes she has this thing with my eyes. Pulls at my lashes..yuck!) but this time she was actually trying to close my eyes.
She then ran to her crib and grabbed her blanket, came back to me and covered me up. Then she got me her sippie of water and her Monkey pal. I got a kiss and "Night Night Mommy". What a sweetie, right? She was getting me all comfy for bed.
Then she went straight out the room and closed the door.
After about a minute of The Husband and me giggling, he went out to find her.
She was on our bed, playing with her toys. Nice try my friend, nice try.
3 comments:
Awww too cute!
Cutest story ever!!
hahaha! that's adorable!
Post a Comment