because I haven't written and I don't want anyone forgetting about me. I think about possible blog topics all the time but haven't thought of anything all too thrilling to write about. I am working on a listing of the not-so-wonders of Mommyhood. Here's sneak preview: Waking up to your child sleeping in a crib full of poop. Bet you can't wait to read the rest of that list! lol.
Hmmm, what else? I'm on call, anxiously awaiting my sister to have her baby. She's only 35 weeks (almost 36) but is already 3cm dialated. She had her first early and looks like this lil one will be the same. I have 7 neices and nephews...this will be the 8th. Add 2 more for my step neices. And then add 2 more if you include my step neice and step nephew who are adults and have families of their own. I usually don't count them. My poor parents are about to have 10 grandkids! Funny thing is that 8 out of 10 are girls.
I've been at the hospital for the births of all the babies except for the oldest - my oldest sister's first. She was in New Mexico for that and I was in high school. But ever since then, I've made it to the hospital in time to sit around the waiting room to await the exciting news. Hopefully things will work out with work and stuff that I'll be able to get there on time to keep my record alive.
As a side note, please keep in your thoughts/prayers - a little 21 month old hospitalized with a lacerated liver. Not a good situation as you could imagine.
1 comment:
Aww Sending prayers and positive thoughts for the little baby and his family!
Post a Comment