***The Girl had her first zoo visit this weekend. It was a horribly muggy day and it downpoured for all of 30 seconds but we had a really fun time. We went to see the dolphins in the underwater tank and The Girl said "Mammals, mammals" No, just kidding - she said "Fishie, fishie" - her favorite word recently. By the time we got to the monkeys - she was pretty zoned/exhausted and didn't take much pleasure out of her nick namesakes.
***On ward, up ward - you should see our house right now - its a regular post office. As we try to bring in more income, we are partnering with my bother-in-law further in his EBay biz. Husband has for over a year now but we are currently doing some grunt work which is overtaking our small little abode with lots o' boxes.
***You like good food? You like not spending alot of money on said good food?
***"Love is a 4 letter word" Really Metallica, you couldn't think of better lyrics then that?
****The Girl's speech is really starting to explode. I'm quite happy about it. Her latest , "shut up" when the dog barks. I told Husband she would mimick that. Its adorable but very, very bad.
****It's time for me to go home and well, work. Toodles!
4 comments:
Oooh what Metallica song? I must go listen!
What kind of ebay biz is that? Anything I could make the canadian version of and make money too? hehe.
It's Metallica's new song - The Day that Never Dies or something like that.
He repairs cell phones and sells them (used, of course). Interested? ; )
I had this dressing from Tastefully Simple a LONG time ago, but I remember it being awesome! I would order that for sure.
Post a Comment