Poor Husband almost woke up to a crazy wife hitting him until he was black and blue the other morning. Ever have one of those dreams where you wake up all angry because someone pissed you off in your dream. Sure your rational self knows better but at 6am, rational has yet to wake up.
And actually, surprisingly enough, I wasn't mad. I was so, so sad. I had such a long, detailed dream about Husband having an affair. I caught him - found letters that he hand wrote (as Husband later said, that was my first clue it was just a dream) and when I confronted him, he didn't care. No apology. No fighting to keep me. He didn't care. And that hurt me to my dream core.
Funny how dreams can effect you. How it can bring back bad memories of past relationships. No, I didn't wake up and smack Husband. But I was a little bit more somber that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment