Monday, June 23, 2008

Randomness

+ Anyone know a good place to find new background templates for blogger? I'd like to make mine a bit more personalized. I did a google search but really didn't find anything + I don't know what's safe.

+ I think I regret my blog name. The baby carriage part of it just isn't going to hold true much longer. Sure she's in a stroller here and there but baby carriage usually means baby. Do I rename?

+ I don't like "The Husband" nickname. Any ideas? Should I just abbreviate? Something new? I like having some anonymity (although I'm pretty sure all my readers know exactly who The Husband is but hey, you never know. I may be getting more popular :D Hey Husband, any input?

I'm off this week! Hoping for a few insightful, brillant posts to come through since I don't have to use good ol Spot for work.

4 comments:

Julia said...

I really like the name of your blog! I think it's clever and you are still a young mom of a young baby.

As for the nickname, you could just use an initial if you want. I know, I'm the least creative person on the planet. I actually like The Husband. LOL

Sherene said...

I just customized a template they already had by adding photos and changing colors and fonts. Maybe you could give that a try until you find somewhere to download something?

I'm with Julia - I like the name and think it more describes the stages your life took than actual ages.

And I have no ideas for The Husband...my name for mine is not any better. Is there a nickname you call him or something that describes him (computer guy, fisherman, etc.) that might suffice?

Hope you have fun working on your blog!

Sarah said...

Thanks for commenting ladies! I guess I second guess myself too much.

Thanks for the template tip Sherene, I'll try it but I may have questions even doing that!

Anonymous said...

You need to rename Husband "Big Hunk of Burning Love"

And tell him it came from AJ.