I keep in touch with a whole 2 people I went to college with. One of them just sent out an email saying that she was in the hospital, as her pregnant water started leaking over the weekend. The problem is that she is barely 24 weeks pregnant.
I immediately called my sister to confirm some information with her. She had gone into the hospital when she was 23 weeks pregnant because her fluid began to leak, or break or whatever. She was on complete, not even getting out of bed to pee, bedrest in the hospital for 10 weeks, and then she gave birth my beautiful 4lb Godson who will be turning 7 on Saturday.
I hope that story gives her some hope and faith. If you can, say a little prayer or put a little positive vibes out there for her, her husband and unborn little boy. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment