I'm an active member of another message board (man, message boards do compose a big part of my social life, don't they?) This one is a local Chicago based one. I won't get into much about it b/c it is a private board spawned from a very public wedding one. Anyway, it started as a wedding board but has morphed into just a life board not that 90% of the people are not married. (Actually it is an interesting board b/c some are already divorced which is sad).
There was a lunch get together today so I decided to go with The Girl. Children were invited as there is a subforum on this board that is about kids. We had the back room to ourselves which was nice. The Girl got to walk around without me having to worry about disturbing other diners. Once I did get her seated, another boardie came and sat next to her. I had never met her so we exchanged pleasantries and bam - The Girl greets her by grabbing her boob. OMG, how's that for a how do you do? So embarrased, I apologized profusely but she was very friendly and understanding (thank GOD!) The Girl kept insisting on petting her new friend and touching her watch. I offered to switch places with The Girl but the nice new person was okay with everything. *whew* She even joked, "You're supposed to start with the petting and then go in for the grab".
1 comment:
LOL, sounds like you've got quite the little character on your hands :)
Post a Comment