Learning to balance wifehood, motherhood, and workhood. All the while not quite feeling like an adult. Wha? I'm a Mom? Like my Mom is Mom?
Sunday, April 13, 2008
A tool for all
For parents and non-parents
We've been through with our bottle days for awhile now thank goodness but I've held on to the handy dandy bottle cleaner. This thing is very useful cleaning all those hard to clean things like skinny thermoses or wine glasses. Pick yourself up one!
I have no kids and we have one and use it all the time especially for wine glasses. I bought one once I realized Ryan's hands were too big to fit into our glasses when we didn't have a dishwasher.
1 comment:
I have no kids and we have one and use it all the time especially for wine glasses. I bought one once I realized Ryan's hands were too big to fit into our glasses when we didn't have a dishwasher.
Post a Comment